The best is possible.
For every child we help, there are two more who need us.
One of the easiest and best ways to support us is through your in-kind or monetary donations. Our team is always grateful for any gift received and puts those gifts to work serving children and families throughout our communities.
There are many ways you can help us Rise to the Challenge of ending child abuse and neglect. We’ve listed some of them below. No dollar amount or amount of time volunteered is too small to make an impact, and we thank you for choosing to give to ECCAC.
Use the forms below, or you can mail your donation to:
Emerald Coast Children’s Advocacy Center, Inc.
P.O. Box 1237
Niceville, FL 32588-1237
average cost to help one child
of fundraising goes directly to the kids
Help fill our ongoing needs.
We accept donations at both of our centers, and we sincerely appreciate your support!
Our Current Needs
- Gas and Walmart gift cards valued at $10 or $25
- Disinfectant, multi-surface sprays and Clorox wipes
- Sodas (in cans please!)
- Cases of water
- New or gently used Pack ‘n Plays, cribs, car seats and highchairs
- New or gently used TWEEN & TEEN clothes and shoes (no holes & stains please)
- "Congratulations" party decorations & supplies for our kids that have finished trauma therapy
Our Ongoing Needs
- Gas & grocery gift certificates valued at $10 or $20
- Chocolate chip cookie dough
- Arts and crafts supplies
- Individually wrapped snacks
- Personal care items
- Pack ‘n Plays
- Juice boxes
- Soda (in cans please)
- Diapers (all sizes)
- Bottled water
Would you like to host a donation drive?
If any business, club, or organization is interested in hosting a donation drive (snacks, baby wipes, cases of bottled water, cleaning supplies, or toys), please contact us below, and a member of our team will be happy to coordinate an event with you.Donation Drive